Aa
A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32.1k Members

thank you

I know this forum is for addicts helping addicts and I may not totally fit in here but I do so appreciate the advice and teh knowlege. Getting the know addiction is helping me cope where alanon did not really help as much with that. THank you all for your time and encouragement. My husband will be on here as I have emailed him the link and I know he will be in the right place. Have kids fighting must run. thanks again
1 Responses
thank you and I hope people here at this site were able to answer your questions even though some of the answers may of been very hard for you to swallow.
You touched on something close to me and that is how Al-Anon was not able to help you to your satisfaction.
I work as a Volunteer at Al-Anon, I have been trying to gain employment there in the hopes of further education to those non-addicts desperately seeking help and answers to very tough questions.
I was just offered an interview but it is in Toledo Ohio and that is just to far away. I will continue to try to find employement at Al-Anon here in Michigan. I think I could be an asset to them the trick is trying to get them to feel the same way.

good luck to you
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.