MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

used clonidine or gabapentin to go cold turkey off opiods?

Hi everyone!!! I am currently taking 60-65mg Norco and want to go off, maybe cold turkey. Considering my options. I am wanting to hear about experience going cold turkey using these meds and any advice you may have. Thank You :)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
No one responded to you.  I'm sure sorry about that.  Hopefully more will. It can be a very supportive group.  You posted this a couple of weeks ago.  Update me with where things are at now.  Cold turkey hurts. Is there any way you can be supervised?  Clonidine is used to help suppress withdrawal from opiates. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6907020/
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community