Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

weaning off oxy 30 mg er

My insurance switched prescription carriers and now will now pay for my med. I have been weaning myself odd oxycontin 2)30 daily er. I am done to half my dose in one month. There was some times of uncomfortableness..Wd  here and there, but I handled it okay. Now al of a sudden, I am worse..pain in body very high and tummy cramps/gas. I haven't gone down on the weaning for 10 days...I always wait until body adjust to new reduction of dose.But now I am worse? what ids happening? DID it catch up with me after a month?
COMMUNITY LEADER
So are you going to continue on getting off these or get more meds?
Off. Def off. Still on taper.
I responded in your other post.