Aa
A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32k Members

xanex cold turkey side affects

i need help, i have been shaky, confused, paranoid and anxious, insomina and psyciatic

i stoped taking it by myself weeks agao and the side affects started 11 days ago
4 Responses
keep it up you are on the road to freedom!!!   get some vitimins in you exercise as much as you can.  great job worst part is over.
352798 tn?1399301754
I sent this as a PM but others may be helped by the info.
Check out benzobuddies.com (I think) There is way more exchange of info on benzo's there. Also, lostmarbles said to PM her about benzo questions, so you might try that too.
it can be exteremly dangerous to stop benzos cold turkey...a friend of mine landed herself in  the hospital with a stroke and now has life long complications from it, you are NOT supposed to do this cold turkey, please do a slow taper, it could be your life at stake, no joke!
read this medhelp post please!

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/438986?post_id=post_2520797

also go to benzo dot org dot uk
417564 tn?1287986427
Do be careful.  As much as we all want to be clean, we have to be here to enjoy it.  Coming ct off xanax is very dangerous...
Lots of people on here can help.  Benzos were never my doc.  
Widh you all the best abd goos luck.  Keep posting, this forum is great,
peace
steven & murphy
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333897642
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.