A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32.1k Members
382404 tn?1207591700

yay klonapin!

my doc just called in a perscription called klonapin to help me wean off of xanax, since weaning off of xanax by itself is too hard....i get too shakey and agitated and it's not really fair the way i treat my husband and kids when im like this, so lets hope the klonapin will help with the withdrwal symptoms while i wean off from xanax starting tomarrow. Wish me luck :)
4 Responses
352798 tn?1399301754
Good luck with the Klonopin. It is also addictive so be careful. It will help you with the Xanax from what I've heard.
Get clean, Stay clean, Be clean.
how much xanax are/were you taking?
I am currently taking 60 mg of Cymbalta and 2 grams (1 morning - 1 night) of Xanax.

I do experience depression and panic/anxiety.  How can I wean off of the drugs and get help for the depression, etc. without medication.  I feel that the drugs are making me worse (anti-social, fear, weight gain, poor attitude and loss of any ambition to do anything but lay around).

I desperately need help.

Dode
451343 tn?1256254431
let me tell you one thing..........don't c/t off of cymbalta.........i did and i ended up in the er.
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333897642
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.