Addiction Forum

addiction

Hi dr, ive was a heroin and crack addict for 15 years , ive now got clean in the last 2 months and i mean clean of EVERY thing, smoking, coffee and pot ( obv the smack and crack aswell )...in the last 2 weeks ive been getting a pain in the sternum area and going funny, like a faint, wierd feeling...ive been to my dr's and A n E has 3 ECG's all have been fine....what is this im going through? Any ideas?
If you are physically active and you cardiac work up has been normal, I would not worry too much, it might be anxiety. If you are worried about a heart attack, have them do an echo stress test to completely rule it out.
Congratulations on getting clean. I am at awe...
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.