Addison's Disease Community
187 Members

Does the hyperpigmentation go away?

I have several dark spots since my Addison's  Dx.. One is kind'a cute, looks like a dark Jack-o-lantern, complete with milky white eyes, nose & lips features,  I was told the dark spots are due to elevated ACTH, primary Addison's, and the milky white features relate to adrenal autoimmune activity.

I am on Prednisolone for my Addison's. I also ahd to split it among 3 doses! I was getting serious cog lapses in mid afternoons.

I do NOT care if my Jack-o-lantern goes away, I am just curious!

BTW I think the face is kind'a cute, but may rename it Tom-O-Lantern.