Addison's Disease Community
187 Members

So confused with tests..

Hello, my whole life I've gained weight very easily and struggle to lose it, fatigue, tremors, irritability, weather sensitivity, anxiety mostly. At first I thought it could be hypothyroid or Cushing's, but I took a 24 hour cortisol saliva test and all 4 saliva tests showed that my cortisol levels were on lower part of the normal range, and my morning saliva was in the low range. My DHEA was normal range.

Last month I took a comprehensive thyroid test and my numbers were all normal, though some numbers were on the lower end of normal like T3 Uptake, T4 Free, and TSH. I cant seem to get any answers, but Im thinking either Addison's or pituitary issues. Anyone have any opinions?