Welcome to our Adorable Paws Group

This is a group to talk about anything relating to dogs such as dog training, dog breeds, etc.

I have a Toy Poodle and I love talking about anything related to dogs. If you are a dog lover or want to learn more about dogs/puppies, then you are in the right place. I hope you will enjoy it here. :)

Thanks for joining!!! :)
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I USED TO HAVE A TOY POODLE HIS NAME WAS SPENCER BUT I HAD TO GIVE HIM AWAY THAT WAS THE SADDEST DAY OF MY LIFE BUT NOW I HAVE A LHASA APSO AND IM GETTING A BULLDOG PUPPY IN A FEW MONTHS. WE HAVE HAD 2 AND THEY BOTH GOT HIT BY CARS ON MY ROAD PEOPLE LIKE TO SPEED AND THE PUPPY'S AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO DODGE THE CARS UNLIKE MY DOMINO (LHASA APSO). I REALLY HAD A HARD TIME WITH THIS LAST ONE THAT JUST GOT HIT I CRIED FOR LIKE 3 DAYS BECAUSE I WAS SO CLOSE TO HER, HER NAME WAS BAILEY AND SHE WAS JUST SO LOVABLE AND LOYAL TO US ALL AND SHE REALLY LOVED MY KIDS. SHE WAS A BULLDOG AND VERY SMART TOO.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mishymoshymarcy If you feel sad, put your h... Comment
Feb 19
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Jan 24
Jan 14