Aa
A
A
A
Close
Adrenal Insufficiency Community
1.32k Members

Leg weakness

Hello I have low cortisols. I went am seeing a naturopath doctor helping me with Adrecore and kavinace. I have muscle weakness in my legs and knees it feels tingly and just real weak like I dont waNt to stand up for long. It also gives me anxiety. Some say adrenal fatigue makes their legs heavy but mine do not feel that way. I especially feel my legs do it after I did a hard yoga class yesterday. It makes me so worried that something bad will happen. Intense doom feelings. I was getting better taking Adrecorei and kavinace and eating every 2 hours. But when doc gave me progesterone cream to help with the weak feeling and stabilize my pms.  I was allergic to it and my blood pressure went low. Adrenaline surges in my head and tingling in my arms and hands. Also a rash appeared. So I stopped that's but now my weak leg feeling has come back with more deoression than before. I feel the progesterone cream messed up my hormones and I'm crawling back up the mountain again. I'm tired of these mudslides and feeling like something worse is wrong with me. I just want to know if other people had similar experiences such as the weak feelings in the legs or bad depression and weakness from progesterone cream.
1 Responses
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am so leery of adrenal fatigue...

You can do so much messing up by taking things you don't need... You really need a good endo to know if you have a true endocrine issue.

Adrenals simply do not get tired. They are built, like the rest of your glands, to last  a lifetime.  Only disease or removal can stop it so you need to demonstrate disease.  One test cannot accurately show that as adrenals are naturally variable. It takes a few tests and some supporting tests... And then a lifetime of replacements.  Adrenals do not rest. They suppress. Some will wake after suppression, some will not, some will go bonkers and you can become Cushing's.

Something is probable wrong... But it seems like even you know this is not the right track for you... Perhaps another opinion?
Have an Answer?
Top Thyroid Answerers
MI
Northern, NJ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child