Avatar universal

Should I be worried about adrenal calcification?


Recently I had an abdominal CT scan that showed I have small calcification in my right adrenal gland. The doctor I saw said I should not worry about this, and that is likely the result of previous hemorrhage or infection. I got the opinion of a second doctor and she also said I should not worry about it.

I have had some symptoms throughout the years though: minor high blood pressure, brain fog, some weakness, frequent urination, dilated pupils, etc.

Should I be correlating these symptoms with the possibility of an adrenal disorder or should I take the doctor's advice and not fret? Also, I'm a 23 yo male.

Thank you!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Adrenal Insufficiency Community

Top Thyroid Answerers
Avatar universal
Avatar universal
Northern, NJ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.