Adrenal Insufficiency Community

Should I be worried about adrenal calcification?

Recently I had an abdominal CT scan that showed I have small calcification in my right adrenal gland. The doctor I saw said I should not worry about this, and that is likely the result of previous hemorrhage or infection. I got the opinion of a second doctor and she also said I should not worry about it.

I have had some symptoms throughout the years though: minor high blood pressure, brain fog, some weakness, frequent urination, dilated pupils, etc.

Should I be correlating these symptoms with the possibility of an adrenal disorder or should I take the doctor's advice and not fret? Also, I'm a 23 yo male.

Thank you!