Adult ADHD Community
50 Members

Welcome to this Forum!

"It’s odd that ADHD is still more thought of as a childhood disorder, since there are actually more adults with ADHD than children."  -- Ari Tuckman (Psychologist specializing in ADHD, and VP of the ADD Association)

In a nutshelff, that's why I started this forum.

A  fruitless search for an Adult-specific ADHD forum and support community left me frustrated and cranky. Combing through general ADHD forums is -- ironically -- the worst thing for an ADHD adult who is eager to find success strategies.  

When I found the Mr. Tuckman's quote, I gave up the hunt and decided to put my energy into creating this forum.  

Please participate, enjoy, and contribute to what will be a God-send for other adults.
I am an 50 year old adult with ADD my worst complaint is I love to read and write but lately I can't do neither even with my Ritalin, it is very frustrating and makes me depressed because I can't do as I want to.Does anyone have any stratrgies that would help me to concentrate enough to read and write, or do i need to change meds?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.