A
A
A
Close
Adult ADHD Community
50 Members
1546912 tn?1293809481

Welcome to this Forum!

"It’s odd that ADHD is still more thought of as a childhood disorder, since there are actually more adults with ADHD than children."  -- Ari Tuckman (Psychologist specializing in ADHD, and VP of the ADD Association)

In a nutshelff, that's why I started this forum.

A  fruitless search for an Adult-specific ADHD forum and support community left me frustrated and cranky. Combing through general ADHD forums is -- ironically -- the worst thing for an ADHD adult who is eager to find success strategies.  

When I found the Mr. Tuckman's quote, I gave up the hunt and decided to put my energy into creating this forum.  

Please participate, enjoy, and contribute to what will be a God-send for other adults.
1 Responses
5096388 tn?1366994660
I am an 50 year old adult with ADD my worst complaint is I love to read and write but lately I can't do neither even with my Ritalin, it is very frustrating and makes me depressed because I can't do as I want to.Does anyone have any stratrgies that would help me to concentrate enough to read and write, or do i need to change meds?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.