Aa
A
A
Close

God help me!

I am so tired of feeling alone, can someone give me advise?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
8227746 tn?1405860574
I can really relate to that right now.

My name's Rosie and Im 20 weeks preggers, how far along are you so far and how have you been feeling?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
8257579 tn?1406112093
I know its rough dealing with agoraphobia. I can make some suggestions of things to do online like: join a chat room, go to youtube.com and look up people's video's who have the same problems as you. Maybe you'll make a friend who understands that way.

I know it can get old and be a constant struggle. Just know that you are not alone.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
363281 tn?1353103243
I have had agoraphobia before, it is awful. I found that reading the book, Hope and Help for your Nerves helped me lots, I wore out my first copy and bought another one, it can be purchased, I believe, through Amazon.com. It is so easy to read and understand, it is like the author is sitting next to you talking.

I am a member of a lovely Christian forum, if you are a Christian, or even if you aren't, you are welcome to join. Just go to Christian forums.com. There are lots of neat forums there, I have seen some great friendships start there.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Rekindle good relationships is a start, taking walks in the sunlight can help, going to a good church, it's a good time to get involved and try new adventures like traveling or experience beneficial hobbies
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Agoraphobia Community Resources
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
El Paso, TX