Agoraphobia Community
446 Members

Introducing the Anxiety Tracker

We're pleased to announce the MedHelp Anxiety Tracker, a Personal Health Applications (PHAs) geared towards helping our members keep track of health metrics, symptoms, treatments, test results and events.

With the Anxiety Tracker, members with anxiety attacks, panic attacks, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), agoraphobia or other phobias can track when attacks occur and their severity.

The MedHelp Anxiety Tracker allows you to track symptoms, treatments, and events or triggers related to your anxiety or panic attacks. In addition, you can write down your daily thoughts and feelings in a journal. Based on the data you provide, some useful statistics are provided to help you manage your anxiety. You can also email the tracker to your doctor or print the chart to take to your doctor appointments.

You can access the Anxiety Tracker by clicking on the "Trackers" link at the top of the community, from My MedHelp or by going directly to http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/new?type=Anxiety.

We plan on adding more functionality to the Anxiety/Panic Tracker over the next few weeks and would love to get your suggestions and feedback. If you want to track a specific symptom or event, let us know. Please post your comments in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions community, accessible via My Shortcuts.

Best,
MedHelp