Agoraphobia Community
446 Members

What a Holiday...

This Thanksgiving, let's be thankful that we have health, although not very apparent at times, but we have it nevertheless and hope. We have something to look forward to. Every breath that we take is another opportunity to make things right. It doesn't mean being perfect, but doing things from your heart in joy and Thanksgiving. Let's focus on the things that ARE going right and let go of the ones that aren't because quite frankly, they don't benefit the situation whatsoever and are just plain burdensome. I really wish you all a great Thanksgiving and let's keep rooting each other on and encouraging one another, that in number there is power. May you have a blessed Thanksgiving Season with your friends, loved ones and YOURSELF!

Lots of love

Many Thanks for your lovely wishes and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well!!
Likewise! God bless you