Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1359882 tn?1277497464

side effects.

what are some paxil side effects. because lately i have been having crazy dreams and kidney problems. can some one help me please?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
There is all sorts of side effects from Paxil. crazy dreams are for sure one of them I had that to. Plus I started going like crazy so my doctor took me off of it. I have worked in a pharmacy for 8 years and have not heard anything about Kidney problems but most meds are going to go threw you kidneys so who knows...good luck
Helpful - 0
968908 tn?1274871115
Yeah Paxil can have loads of side effects.... even right down to producing milk from your breasts in both men and women. Yeah lovely hey! Er NOT!
Helpful - 0
363281 tn?1590104173
Hello~The common side effects of Paxil are: Anxiety; blurred vision; constipation; decreased sexual desire or ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; gas; increased sweating; increased urination; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; numbness or tingling of the skin; stomach upset; trouble concentrating; trouble sleeping; weakness; yawning.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Paxil:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bizarre behavior; black or bloody stools; chest pain; confusion; decreased concentration; decreased coordination; exaggerated reflexes; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; memory loss; new or worsening agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, or inability to sit still; persistent or severe ringing in the ears; persistent, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent anxiety or trouble sleeping; severe or persistent headache or dizziness; significant weight loss; stomach pain; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual or severe mental or mood changes; unusual weakness; vision changes; worsening of depression.

I can't stand it, I tried it once for one day, I ended up in the ER with rapid heart rate, anxiety, you name it. I will NEVER touch it again.

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Agoraphobia Community

Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
675718 tn?1530033033
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?