Excess alcohol in a binge session

Advice required, The other day I consumed a ridiculous amount of southern comfort and as a result was very unwell.  I finally started to feel better yesterday, however I still feel  slightly nauseous and have a terrible appetite.  How long is this likely to last for?  And any advice to keep that vow many of us make with a hangover from hell, never again?  Thanks in advance
that was a LOT of southern comfort!you should feel better in a few days.the best way to not feel this way is not to consume so much,or NONE at all!Honestly examine your drinking behavior and if you have a constant loss of control @ how much you consume and how often you may want to consider abstaining from alcohol.I did 34 years ago and life is better!