Does anyone else have Oral Allergy syndrome
I have OAS , im allergic to almost every fruit and vegetable raw, once cooked i can eat them. I am also allergic to any nuts raw or cooked including almonds. The veggies I can eat raw are lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions everything else I have anaphalactic shock and swell up if ingested. If I touch the fruit the juice part or the inside I get a rash or hives. So i can grab a potatoe but cannot peel it, once i peel it i get a rash and hives in my hands or arms.  I think its connected to my autoimmune condition  (Hashimoto Thyroiditis) Does anyone else have this issue or this allergy??
Your situation sounds serious. Have you discussed with an allergist? If not, I highly suggest that you do so, they may have something that can help you.
I know exactly what you are going through. I'm on the same boat (heavier vegetable allergies and fewer nut allergies, but does include almonds).
Make sure to keep tabs on your stress and to get a good night's sleep. I had to finish my BSc online because the smell of carrots 10 ft away would make my throat swell shut.
Since being stuck at home (and less stressed and fatigued) smell no longer induces anaphylaxis for me.
Other than that...God speed!