Allergies - Food Community
936 Members

Is this a gluten allergy

Recently I have been told I might have a gluten sensabilty.

I have been tested for Celiacs Disease and my Iga Serum number was 66 (range 82 - 454).

My tTG Ab, IgA number was less than 20.

So, I have been ruled out for Celiacs disease.

But I am being told by a "nutritionist" that he believes I am Gluten sensative and should go on a Gluten free diet.

His reasonings are that I have IBS and my blood type.

I do not get sick when I eat any breads, oatmeal, or anything in that spectrum.

I do have IBS, but the things that affect me (and it is not all the time) is greasy food, Chinese food, popcorn, and beer.

Anyone have any thoughts?  I am in the believe that I have IBS, but I am open to other peoples experiences.
Try changing just a few things in your diet if your budget permits,  it might cost you 5 - 10 $ per week, but you should feel a a lots better after just 1-2  weeks.

eat a gluten free diet,  replace milk products with   rice  or soya milk, the benefits a enormous,  calcium is better absorbed by the body if you take these kind of milk.   you can still eat yogourt..  have  goat's cheeses.
B-vitamins and omega 3  are a must.  
so just with these small changes, you should feel much better.

I have and I'M doing great.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.