Hello - Welcome to our Food Allergies Community. Our community is a place for people to come and share experiences with Food Allergies. Some of you may have a diagnosis from your doctor, some of you may be seeking an answer for undiagnosed symptoms, and some may be a relative or friend of one who is suffering. This is a great place to learn more and to gain support from others who suffer as well. If you are experiencing a reaction, it's important to seek medical attention ASAP.
In addition to the community, MedHelp also offers tools to help you and your doctor in your road to wellness. Food Allergies can be intricate and oftentimes have many different symptoms. It's very helpful that MedHelp offers health trackers for us to utilize. We can track our progress and especially our flare ups. Below are just a few useful trackers from our entire gallery of trackers:
• Allergy Tracker - http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/allergy
• GI Tracker - http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/Gastro
• Pain Tracker - http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/pain
• Mood Tracker - http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/mood
All Trackers . Health Tools:
3. Please JOIN the community. You’ll find that people around the globe share your desire to learn more about food allergies, and are willing to share their personal information to help others. To receive daily updates from the Food Allergies Community, click WATCH THIS FORUM on the upper right hand side of the community page. You can also WATCH THIS DISCUSSION by clicking on that tab on the upper right hand side of the community page. Items watch listed will be sent to your email if you so desire.
Please introduce yourself below and tell us a little about what brought you to the Food Allergies Community.
Again, welcome to MedHelp and the Food Allergies Community!
Your Community Leader,