when your clcle be short

my clcle has lased three days when it be longer den dat what does dat mean
If you, as a male, are having cycles, you have bigger problems than a change in the flow.  
Hello and hope you are doing well.

I gather you have been having regular periods, and this time it has been prolonged. Hope pregnancy has been ruled out. In addition if there is excessive bleeding and worsening of pain it could be due to: anovulatory cycles like polycystic ovarian syndrome though this is painless; growths in the uterus like polyps, fibroids and uterine hyperplasia; and in bleeding disorders. Will need to rule out pelvic inflammatory diseases, pregnancy related complications and ovarian cysts. Please discuss these issues with your primary care physician.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.

You are reading content posted in the Allergies - Food Community

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.