If this only happens when you drink alcohol, I would try the meal with out drinking any, if you are allergic to it or the ingredients, this could be the cause of your trouble.
wondering if the food was high in gluten or stuff like that and thats the reason for your allergic reaction. Otherwise it could be an intolerance as well. Fructose, histamin or lactose for example. You should go to an allergist and see whats going on. You telling us that you drank whiskey, this drink is high in histamine because it "ripens". That makes food and drinks high in histamine and as soon as you drink or eat sth histamine rich, your body reacts with an allergic reaction. But there are supplements available which can help. (like Daosin). But I would recommend, before taking anything, a trip to your allergist! ;) Never forget nearly nobody is a doctor here