Oh and I noticed her eyes watering.
Keep in mind the time of year it is, hay fever. My children all have it! Every year without exception. Try some benedryl. Should help even if it was the mold. It's still an allergy. And the benedryl has always worked better for us than prescription meds, although different people, different reactions to meds. Good luck and I hope she feels better soon.
i hve allergies to my pets my doctor told me. I have tried all the allergy medications but i will try benedryl. do you have any advice .