Allergy Community

6 months old baby having allergies

My baby has IgE 1340. how high is this?? she is only 6 months.She started getting rash since she was 1 month old and itches a lot.we followed with dermatologists, and finally ended up at allergy specialist.we found out she is allergic to milk, soy, eggs,nuts u name it.we don't know about rice n wheat. skin test came negative for these. Do you think she should get checked for these 2 also?? she's still on formula. which formula is best you think. presently we started her on Nutramigen. It's been almost a week but no difference in rash and itching that she has.I would really appreciate if you can answer me. it feels heart breaking when she looks at us, n opens her mouth,when we r eating something.and everything that we eat has something or the other that she is allergic to.that makes me think, should we avoid eating all the things that she shouldn't eat.I hope you understand my anxiety
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.