Allergy Community

Allergic/intolerant to Whiskey?

I usually drink beer, rhum, vodka, tequila and even absinthe (70%) with no side-effects, but every time I try to drink whiskey (not more than an oz) I experience some unpleasant side effects, that range from instant stomach ache to sometimes a feeling like throat swelling for 20-30 seconds.

I'm not gluten intolerant, I eat bread and pasta and pizza with no problems at all but I must say I'm intolerant to lactose and heavily intolerant/allergic to mushrooms.... what could it be?
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.