Allergy Community

Allergies?

For the past couple of weeks my ears have been blocked.  I thought it was a wax blockage so I went to the doctor to have them cleaned, but she said it was fluid behind my eardrum which can be caused by either allergies or just having a cold.  I don't really have allergies (the occasional stuffy nose during allergy season) and I had just gotten over a cold, so I figured that was the culprit.  It's over a week later, and the feeling of my ears being blocked is still there and now I have a stuffy nose.  I don't feel like I have a cold though because I'm not sneezing and not very much mucous comes out when I blow my nose, it's just this feeling of stuffiness.  Could this be allergies since I live in New England and it's definitely that season?  I just got over a terrible cold and I don't want to be sick again!
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.