Allergy Community

Allergy related or not

Hey. I have this throat infection that won't go away. The back of my throat is red and can easily see the red bumps. You can see white on them too. The doctors did a rapid strep test and it came back negative. This has been going on for 5 weeks. There isn't any pain nor have I experienced fevers or fatigue during this sore throat. I have seasonal allergies and was wondering if this could be the possibility of what's causing my sore throat.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.