Allergy Community

Allergy to Walnut Wood

We make Cedar, Spanish Cedar and WALNUT wood flutes and we are curious if we need to include a disclaimer for people with allergies to walnuts (nuts and pollen) to stick with one of our other varieties of woods to prevent an allergic reaction.

People put this flute up to their lips so there is contact between walnut wood and lips.

Thanks for any help,
It would be safe to do so. Although many who are allergic to the walnuts are not allergic to the tree, it's still better to be safe than sorry...as there are those who are allergic to different species of trees.

My son is allergic to walnuts, but the trees do not affect him.

I would check with  your local health clinic...they may have a better idea of laws in your area.
The government may also be able to help you better...or a corporate lawyer.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.