Allergy Community

Allergy to polyester

I am suffering from an allergy I have had an allergy test and been told I have candida and ecoli however I have homopothy medicine and this is my second week. I have noticed every time i wear polyester I have a massive break out in welts the size of a 10 pence piece so times bigger. I am wearing cotton clothes now but still full of these as I'm sensitive to carpets etc.  I am having trouble buying cotton tights and leggings, lots of tights have polyamide would this be ok as I don't want to waste money as I have to buy a whole new wardrobe.  I have been reading about the red and white cells and this has scared me that something might be really wrong with me.  However I have has a massive shock as my son died 2and a half years ago and was wondering if this is the result.  I am currently on a very strict died of just veg and potatoes ad fruits no yeast at all or anything g m does anyone have any ideas.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.