Aa
A
A
A
Close
Allergy Community
10.3k Members
Avatar universal

Do I have a gas appliance allergy?

I recently moved into my new house. All of the appliances are gas (I've only grown up with electric). Yesterday was my second day in the home & I did laundry from the time I woke up until later that day... About midmorning my throat started feeling scratchy & continued to get worse throughout the day. By the end of the night a developed a cough & tight feeling in my respiratory area. Throughout the night I was nauseous & sweaty. This morning I woke up with my body aching as well. I do not have a fever. My heart rate is 90+ which is a little elevated as per my normal vitals. Is it possible that this may be my body's reaction to the new home's natural gas?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.