Allergy Community

Drinking Alcohol

Everytime I drink alcohol wine vodka whiskey beer the day after I immediately have a sore throat and swollen lymph nodes and flu like symptoms the last time I was drinking was last week and when I woke up two days after with a inflamed throat and that turned into me have a bad cold Idk if its drinking ir the weather this time but every  other time if I drink or get drunk this happens to me am I allergic to  alcohol
Getting "drunk" or "binge drinking" can cause a lot of problems, avoid it.  Most of us can have a few drinks, better not to mix lots of different stuff, wine, beer and hard liqueur as that can cause more problems than just drinking one type.

If alcohol makes you sick, you shouldn't drink... simple..
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.