Allergy Community

Excessive Sneezing

I am a 23 year old girl who has severe sinus problems.

I sneeze excessively (up to 50 times a day) and have just started to sneeze up small ammounts of blood.

I have taken numerous courses of antibiotics and other sinus related drugs to no avail.

This began about 1 year ago where I working in an environment where there was a lot of dust and pollen in the air.

It gets to a point where i cant see  as my eyes begin to shut and I end up with a huge head headache as a result of my sneezing fits.

I am at my whits end!

Are you ok on days you do not have to work?

If the answer to the above question is yes - you need to change your work place for the symptoms to go away.

As you mention you must have already tried - antibiotics, steroid nasal sprays, saline nasal sprays, antihistaminic and antiallergic medications, steam inhalataion etc.

I think you should consult a doctor about this, talk to him/her in detail and see if you could change your work place. Ask your doctor to recommend it - that would help.

Do let us know how you are doing.

Hope this helps.
Good luck.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.