Allergy Community

Face stained, Hydroquinone

Hello, i am new here, first of all sorry for my bad english

here is the thing, y just bought Hydroquineno at 5% (the bos said: "Hydroquinone 5% + 3- (4-methylbenzylidene) bornanone )  i applied it over my face ( hyperpigmented spots only) but at the next day, today, i have redness over the areas where i applied it, i dont know if this thing just stained my face, but i am really scared, please help me, what should i do? should i stop using it ?

pd: before using Hydroquienone y had some Benzoyl Peroxide. but berfore using hydroquinone i washed and tried to clear my face with soup and water.

i just want this stains in my skin to fade.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.