Allergy Community

Fungal Infection

Hello Mam/Sir,

Hope your Doing Well.

I have a toenail problem, From last 3-4 month 30% of my toenail is damage due to fungal infection. And also a black mark is appear on my legs due to itching, i Want my toenail clean & clear also a black mark of skin, Can you plz suggest me something. I have also visited a doctor, he told me that you have take one pill for three month for fungal infection in toenail. for black mark on skin prescribe me Cloben G. Before Starting the treatment i want a advice from your end.

Waiting For your Response.

Thanks & Regards,
pannu
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.