Hi, My son is 7 years old. Has had a elevated IGE for some time, but I am just now being informed of this. Has had food allergies in the past, but now I am being told he does not. He does not have any symptoms of hyper IGE. No skin issues, No asthma, all lab work is normal except IGE levels. Both my Pediatrician and Allergist, plus specialists at the Childrens hospital have stated they do not think he has any cancers. The only test we have not done is the parasitic test, but we have never traveled outside of the country. No one can give me answers as to why his levels continue to be off the charts. HELP!