Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
Avatar universal

I am oversensitive for dust. What should I do?

Hello,
I've been having this problem for 3 full years now. Everytime I clean my room, I get exposed to dust and my throat starts to hurt. It's as if there is a rock in my throat. This happens when I try to clean my room with a vacuum cleaner.

My question is what should I do to fix this problem? I've already been taking anti allergic pills and while it has some effect (I'm less sensitive to dust now), every time I have to clean my room my throat is just killing me from the inside.

This has screwed up my social life quite a bit.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Allergy Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.