Allergy Community

Itchy skin-Chicken skin

I have this itchy chicken skin-like on my arms for 2 months. I realized I had this itchy feeling after  I went to a beach. I got sun burn and so I thought It was part of my sunburn. I put Nivea Cream to subside the itchiness but until now (2 mos already) my skin still not cure. My skin in my arms is like chicken skin, rough at some portions and itchy at some time, especially when the temperature is high. I don't know what it is and where I got it and what to do to cure this. Please let me know and advise some remedies.
thank you
Think about your environment there may be something besides the trip to the beach that matches time-wise with your skin problem.  Maybe new bedding or clothes that you have a reaction too... just "shooting in the dark" on guesses to get the ball rolling.

I find Benadryl anti-itch good (used to be rullejell) but I can't say I have any experience of using it on "chicken skin".... which sounds bad.  I think a trip to the doctor is in order - maybe you have a lower cost walk-in clinic that can identify anything dangerous.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.