Allergy Community

Latex Allergy - Potential Irritants

Recently my boyfriend approached me asking if I had been using any new feminine products.  He said that he has a latex allergy and he developed a rash on his genitals after we had sex one day.  Of course he was not wearing a condom because he has the latex allergy, so that is definitely ruled out.  I have not used any new products except maybe a different body soap when I visited my dad and an off-brand pad.  Does anyone have any insight as to why this would occur with no change in my routine?  Could it possibly be something that I've been eating that is concentrated in my discharge?  Or maybe something else that would irritate a latex allergy that I'm not thinking about?  I've been doing research to try and find any and all products that would irritate this condition, however there are just so many I can't figure out what could have possibly happened to have caused this.  Any and all input is greatly appreciated.  Thank you!    
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.