Allergy Community

Lip swelling, extremely dry, painful, raw, turning white/pale/losing color?

So the other day I noticed my lips were really dry. I just thought they were chapped so I started applying Chapstick.  Well fast forward a week and I woke up with painful, pulsating swollen angry lips. I went to the er because I thought I was having a allergic reaction to my antibiotic.  So did the doc.
I've been off the antibiotic for a week now and I'm still waking up with swollen dry angry lips alto they seem to be changing colors to pale or white. What the heck am I to do?? I am only using the steroid cream the doc gave me and Vaseline! Why are they still itchy/ acting up?? Help
No one??
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.