Allergy Community

Looking for more ppl like Kameron

My Son is almost 10 his IGE ranges from 4600 to as high as 15,000. He has severe atopic dermatitis, allergy induced asthma.
He is allergic to dairy, wheat, oat grain, corn, peanuts, tree nuts, strawberries, beef,venison,sheep,chicken,rice, coconut,eggs, horses, cats, cows, dogs, mice, cockroaches, bats, their droppings, dust, dust mites, feathers, oak, maple, timothy grass, ragweed the list goes on and on. He has a high sensitivity to smells such as cleaners, soaps, candles etc.
He has also been diagnosed ODD I believe his violent outbursts and uncontrollable behaviors are in part allergy related.  We are going to Mayo right now just started going there I need to prove to ppl in our life that even though anaphalaxis is rare it doesn't mean that these allergies don't hurt him. He was diagnosed just shy of 11 months old.
I forgot fish and seafood
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.