Lump in cornee of eye

i found out i had allergies last year, and when i was a child i had surgery on a blocked tear duct. I used to have a feeling that there was a rock in the  corner of my right eye (the same eye i had the surgery on) and about 30 minutes ago i was washing my face and i dicovered a lump in the corner of my right eye and im not sure what its from. This has never happened to me before and its very painful, its causing a headache and its making my other allery symptoms worse.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Allergy Community

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.