I have been suffering from several symptoms for over a year and they are progressively getting worse. I have a crack in my bathroom ceiling of my rented apartment and have cleaned mold off of that ceiling before. I have a feeling there is still mold growing inside of it. I have the following symptoms:
~Chronic Sinus problem w/ a cough. Worse in the morning and at night (i.e. when i'm home)
~Fatigue: I am constantly tired/have no energy.
~Difficulty fighting infection (In the last year and a 1/2 i've had a bacterial infection in my mouth, viral infetion that caused bells palsy, gastroenteritis, and most recently a kidney infection)
~Neausea-particularly in the morning (and unless I've been pregnant for almost a year, no its not morning sickness)
~tingling/pain in my arm including joint pain in my wrist and elbow (no injury)
~Extreme pain from my hip to my knee (my doctor thinks may be sciatica)
I know I am senstive to mold in general as I have a skin allergy to outside mold (skin rash from mold on the leaves). This allergy has been getting progressively worse the last 3 autumns, and where as in the past I would not breakout unless there was direct contact, now simply breathing around it causes me to breakout in hives all over.
My main questions is 1-am I right in thinking many/most of these symptoms could be from possible mold in my apartment and 2-is there a medical test to see if that is what I am suffering from (i.e. blood test)?