Allergy Community

Need Help

5 years ago my surgeon used 60-70 Ti/Al Vanadium clips on my sygmoidal colon and 3 or 4 larger clips on my appendix area. Since then I can’t sleep too good. The appendix area is always swollen. The sygmoidal area is burning lately. 2 years ago I started experiencing dryness/stiffness (the feeling of a stick inserted behind my ribcage going down towards my appendix area). I lost 6 good teeth due to extra metals in dental materials (lots of infections). A Dec 2014 tooth extraction gave me numbing in the chin area. In the last 4 months, numbing has been INTENSIFYING and SPREADING (chin, lips, ear, left temple, and going down my throat... very uncomfortable and scary). I did a blood test on metal allergies. Ti 3.2 (2-4 is mildly reactive). Al 1.4, Vanadium 1.0. My blood pressure is higher than usual, 140/75, it used to be 120/70. An OHSU Oregon surgeon thinks the allergy is not significant enough to go for appendix clips removal. COULD ANYBODY PLEASE HELP? Is there anyone who knows a surgeon that could help me? (I had all tests done; thyroid, CT scan, colonoscopy, CEA, they’re all good. My diet is outstanding.)
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.