Allergy Community

Need help

Well it all started last year 2015 it started with  passing out when I came too I would have pain on the back of my head and be freezing after blood work they tell me I have had abnormal blood work since 2001 they sent me to a heart specialist and a cancer specialist however they came up with nothing but I am having new symptoms as tender scalp had in the past 3 mts 4 right ear infections and 2 left ear infections I've been on 4 different ear drops and 7 antibiotics been seeing a ent for 3 mts they have not done blood work a MRI or anything to find out why the ear infections are not healing my neck behind my ear swells and i have paim in my shoulder I guess my question is can all this be connected some how
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.