Allergy Community

Nose, Eyes And Sunlight

Good morning i need sound advice quick. I am desperate, for years i have suffered  from winter to early summer with a constant runny nose, watery eyes, that are extremely sensitive to sunlight, and sometimes headaches.  My eyes feel as if someone threw dirt in them, and the only relief is sleep, because i feel so exhausted. I have been subscribe allergy over counter remedies that don't work and flonase.  Please what should i do?....I desperately need help!
Yikes! Sorry to hear this.
Have you tried sinus rinses? This will help to remove any allergens from inside the nose.
Have you tried using a humidifier as you sleep?
All I can suggest is trying the above, and trying different nose sprays or allergy pills.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.