Allergy Community

Nose Drips

Over the past week or so I noticed that every time I bend over to pick something up, tie my shoe, pet the dog my nose starts dripping.  It is a clear drip. Every once in awhile it will just drip for no reason. I do not have any allergies,
a cold, sore throat, or any other reasons that this goes with.  I did however have a head injury in 2005. This may sound silly but is my brain leaking?

Thank you
Jodi
Hi, your symptoms are unlikely to be due to CSF rhinorrhea. A cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) rhinorrhoea occurs when there is a fistula between the dura and the skull base and discharge

of CSF from the nose. CSF rhinorrhea or liquorrhea commonly occurs following head trauma (fronto-basal skull fractures), as a result of intracranial surgery, or destruction lesions. As the injury occurred a long time back this is not likely. However, you can check with your doctor. Regards.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.