Allergy Community

Pain after running

a few months ago i joined the distance track team at school. I continued running even though i had a tear in my shoujlder from doing a handstand and collapsing. At first it didnt bother me but eventually i ended up having a  horrible pain under both collor bones that felt like a knot. I had countless amounts of massasges but nothing seems to help. NOw it hurts when i get to the end of a run where a hurts to move my shoulder on both sides. I am starting cross country soon but until then i dont know what to do.
If anyone knows what i should do that would be wonderful

This discussion is related to Pain in left collar bone when running.
You need to see an orthopaedician. There can be a ligament tear or an injury to the rotator cuff of your shoulder.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.