People are allergic to me too

I had read that someone had a similar problem to mine. Within a few minutes of entering a room, people begin coughing and/or sneezing.(By the way, it's always 2 coughs in a row.) I am not sick at all but everyone around me becomes sick upon meeting me. Doctors have told me that it's just allergy season, but this has been going on for a couple years! Besides the endless coughing and sneezing, other symptoms that people develop include: itching around the eyes and nose, acne (on face and neck), sores on the outer lips, and fatigue. I feel alone and am making myself an outcast from society.  This feels like an airborn virus but besides the dermatological aspect, I do not feel sick at all. I wish someone could help me. Any suggestions would help.

I too am a walking, talking, and breathing allergen.  I've endured the same experiences you have been through.  I can't tell you how much this had hurt my life.  I can go through all the stories and experiences, but you all have lived it too so you know how I feel.  But, one thing that keeps me and helps me to go on is my father.  Not my biological father, but my father in heaven.  God.  I know some of you have ill feelings toward Him.  But, I'm here to tell you that he is still in the healing business.  He will never leave us nor forsake us.  We have to learn patience and faith.  There is a story of a woman in the bible that had an issue of blood for 12 years!  12 years!  That's a long time.  She'd been sick for some time and had seen many doctors without success.  But, one day she touched Jesus's clothing and she was healed.  Now, it wasn't just the fact that she touched him.  It was her FAITH in knowing that God will heal her.  So, we have to have the same faith.  Was I angry with God about my "condition" in the past.  Yes!  Do I sometimes feel as though he doesn't hear my cry?  Yes!  But, then I remember what he's already blessed me with.  Then I look at other people who suffer so much greater things.  Then, I reflect on other times when he's healed my body or my son's when we were sick.  Or when I've kneeled down on my knees and cried out to him and felt like all hope is lost.  Then, he shows up and "fixes" my situation where there was no way out.  I will not give up on Him as he did not give up on me.  I know it seems this burden we bare is hard sometimes.  But lets remember the burden He bared for us, which is a lot greater.  He died a horrible death and suffered very much, just so that we might have eternal life.  I'm not trying to preach a sermon or anything.  But, I've dealt with this thing for a looooong time now.  But, it hasn't beaten me.  I refuse to let it take over my life.  I believe everything happens for a reason and in His own time.  If God had of healed me a long time ago, then I would not have known that I wasn't alone.  I wouldn't have the opportunity to let you all know of his greatness and share how we are all going to overcome this.  I truly believe that we go through some things that we don't understand just to see his glory and to know he can do anything.  We are put on this earth to serve Him and that's what I'll do till the day I die.  Now, saying all that here is what I believe... I am no doctor, but this is what I think we need to do.

I feel it is some sort of parasite thing.  I purchased a kit at an herbal store for a parasite cleanse.  Plus, I've prayed about this again.  Everyday I will pray for deliverance for all of us.  I will keep positive thinking and trusting God for his healing.  I will keep you all posted.  Keep the Faith!!
how did that kit work out???
So far things are the same.  We'll see after 10 days
Are you sure it is from a parasite? In my opinion, it could be something like a tumor in our body that is causing these abnormalities. This is just my opinion.
Keep trying tho, doing something is better than doing nothing :)
What do you guys think of this?  I came across it:

Histamine, High Cell Permeability And Allergies
      "Histamine is a biochemical which normally occurs in all soft tissues of the body." In
excessive amounts, histamine produces many of the common symptoms associated with allergies,
such as a running nose, sneezing, hives, etc. Individuals who exhibit a pattern of fast oxidation,
as determined by a hair analysis, tend to release excessive amounts of histamine into their tissues
principally due to an excessive tissue protein breakdown. High histamine levels, whatever the
cause, increase one's proneness to allergies.
      Cell permeability refers to the ability of substances to enter and exit the permeable
membranes of body cells. Along with higher histamine levels, a fast oxidizer's cellular membranes
are more permeable, usually due to a calcium deficiency. An increased permeability of the cell
membranes allows increased amounts of histamine to be liberated into the surrounding tissues
resulting in an increased allergic reaction.
I too suspect it has something to do with excessive histamines in our body. Vit C and MG can reduce histamine. Maybe try these?

As Vitamin C rids the body of excess histamine it would be fair to surmise that people who have a continuing presence or increased levels of histamine are either not getting enough Vitamin C through their diet or supplementation or they are allergic to it and in many casese both are probable true. Interestingly, Mg is also needed to reduce histamine levels.
wow i think the thing about histamine is true. do u think that get sweaty very fast has sumthing to do with histamine. i get sweaty very easily. do all of u feel the same way
Hey guys, whats going on. Hope all is well. Few developments. First off, I've noted a handful of people I've come into close contact with becoming very ill. Or persistently coughing.

Recently, I visited my roommates house, his mother sneezed and coughed in my presence. (In arkward moments like these I've learned to psychologically divert the attention away quickly). A few days later, he informed me that his mom was sick and that she contracted a fever and a flu...... It gets better.

Now he's sick. Coughing throughout the day, spitting up blood and mucus. His best friend he introduced me to is also sick now.... I probably have the worst case of all in this forum.

If you're speculative, be my guest, just know that I don't just make up this stuff in my spare time. I have formed tons of other "correlating theories", so if you're interested grab a spoon and dig in.

Disclaimer: Everything I say have been tested and formed by
              my personal "correlating" evidence, I just
              put the pieces together as i experience it.
              Just as a patient tells his doctor his
              symptoms, there is no one whom I can
              approach with this, so I am my own experimentor.
              I destroy every writing on paper, it's funny, my
              roommate caught me tearing up paper lastnight and
              he thought it was love notes I wrote for my
              x-girlfriend. We had a horrible argument.
              Guess what it was about. Read on.

Theories: Someone around you is thinking about you (good or bad
          I do not know). This idea is said to be a Japanese
          belief. I've proven it numerous times.

The person sneezing or coughing may be harboring
          strong emotions of anger, hate, or love toward you.
          For example sake, I was doing my math homework in my
          professors Literature class, he saw me and was
          obviously upset. When he turned away to continue
          his lecture, he coughed.

The girl I broke up with lives next door to my
          dormroom. Everytime she she passes by she coughs.

(Part of the reason we let it go was because I was
          painfully shy, I couldnt look at her, she's
          beautiful, whenever I talked to her I wouldn't look
          at her, whenever I would knock on her door I would
          run down the hall then wave to her. It was painful
          hearing her cough or sneeze around me, it hurt.
          The only time I'm not shy or dont care about the
          allergies thing is when I'm angry. Sometimes I
          would try to get angry).......back to the theories.

There is this pretty girl in the back of my Math
          class that always coughs violently whenever
          I came in, I sit in front... I just learned that she
          likes me!!??

Or quite simply, you don't smell too inviting. In my
          case, wearing and using fragrance-free products leaves
          you with an unpleasant smell when you start perspiring
          "some said I smelt like outside, or you stink".
          Using some aveeno fragrance-free products, someone
          said I smelt like feet.
          It may seem harsh, but I cherished it and stopped
          using it during the day, only at nighttime.
          Don't know companies would pay millions for genuine
          survey data.

Perhaps you made a u-turn and started using fragranced
          products. Personally, using the right amount and
          smelling just right helped 10 times better. After
          years of praying for the right underarm deodorant,
          I found it a few months ago and plan to use it
          forever. It's called "Almay fragrance-free deodorant
          gel". This is definitely one is G_d sent. cause it's
          what i was crying out for.

I'd also advise bathing with liquid "softsoaps" over
          conventional bars. Go to the store and smell all of
          them, buy some. That's right buy a fragranced, liquid
          "soft-soap". And your favorite smelling cream to
          compliment it, remember use it lightly, just enough.

Strangely and most significant of all my finds, some
          people just look at me and start to sneeze or cough.
          Even from far away. I just don't know. Some kind of
          sphere around me or something. I just don't know.

I use to live in a Caribbean island. When I was
          younger, me and my friend skipped school and went
          to the beach. You would always know you swam too
          far out when your waist down was entangled with
          sea-weed. So I turned around and tried walking
          towards the shore, suddenly I stepped on a black
          sea-egg, I swam to shore scared to death.

While laying on the sand bed these black needle-like
          things were in my feet. I was too afraid to take
          them out. A rastafarian walking by stopped and helped
          me, and looked at me seriously and told me someone
          would have to **** on my feet for it to come out.
          I said nevermind. I shouted and detered them  
          from carrying me to the hospital. I was just too
          scared to go to their hospital.

My friend helped me put on my shoes and we went
          home. I told no one, after a while it disappeared.
          Was I poisoned? Could this have affected me??

Perhaps it could be that we have different physical
          energies, because of loneliness, and other feelings
          that triggers the mind to release these chemicals to
          protect us.

When I was "shy" growing up, I noticed whenever I
          was in certain situations; my eyes would water, a
          year later it changed to my eyelids flickering, then
          having to swallow my spit, could this thing we have
          now be a defense mechanism that is given off when
          we we're threatened.

Someone brought up the idea of it being caused by
          "Histamines", brilliant, brilliant find. I'm studying
          it right now. Certain foods give off or suppressed
          histamines. Good work.

I was actually writing and editing this in a
          Mcdonalds. Once I turned around and just looked at
          this guy in his eyes, he coughed. I said "oh sh*t".
          Another guy passed by my seat and he coughed!!??
          I was already seated so there was no way he could've
          been affected by me.
          Bye guys. I leave this for a while, got exams coming
          up. Peace.

Don't give up yet. At least it is encouraging to know we are all experiencing the same symptoms. Someone is bound to find out the cause of this eventually.
I have recently been on 2 lots of antibiotics  for skin bacteria and body odor that have not worked.Using antibacterial soaps now for 6 months and nothing has worked.I have ultra sound and my kidneys and liver is fine.I have had blood test done and everything has come back fine.And seen many doctors who really have no clue on how to help me.i changed my diet I  exercise .But my doctor says to me he cant smell anything .But as soon as i come in contact with friends and family they start coughing sneezing and sniffling.And its really affecting me personally and mentally .Like i have a problem going to work because soon as come in contact with people at work they start coughing and sneezing its affecting me big time i dont know what to do its a real downer.If someone knows any thing please let us a know.As i feel I'm running out options.Cant really going on living life like this.
is n e 1 here from toronot. i would really like to know how it is to live in the same place as i am.
Hello all,

It's been a while since I started this forum.  I was hoping that the second time I write here, I'd have some good news to share. Sadly I don't.  I share the same feelings, experiences, and theories as I'm sure many of you do.  I've recently had a blood test with my doctor telling me that I'm completely normal...great.  This is driving me crazy.  I now analyze every little thing that happens to me.  
It seems that all I have left are philosophies.  I don't know.  I'm really close to calling it quits some times.  I just wish things could go back to how they were a few years ago.  Life seemed a lot simpler then.

Question: Has anyone else noticed that along with the coughing and sneezing that we cause, people also yawn?  This sounds really weird, but it's almost as if my energy sucks the health out of people around me.  

Well, I'm sorry that I have nothing worth adding in this forum and I'm happy for all of your input.  The only thing that gives me comfort is knowing that there are others out there that share this horrible plague.

Good luck to all of you- i will continue to check this forum periodically and will of course update you all if any progress is made.

Also, if anyone would like to drop a line: ***@****
it's be cool to exchange information
Hi All,

Well I tried that parasite cleanse, but I couldn't stick with it.  It was too harsh and made me have to go to the bathroom if you know what I mean.  So, I stopped it.  Well, things are still the same. I keep praying everyday that we will be cured of this.  Yeah, I noticed that I seem to suck the energy out of people too.  It's like we can sit there and have a good conversation and they start to yawn and talk about how tired they feel.  It's very heartbreaking to know I am the cause of it.  Yesterday at the gas station I went to pay the lady working there and she started rubbing her nose and eyes.  Then, she started yawning.  I hate it so much!  I too have nothing positive to say, but hang in there guys.  I'm staying in prayer over this.
has n e 1 condsidered a psyhcic.. i seen this article in a paper about african spiritual reading.. talkin about fortune and bizare sickness

You guys cleared out Glutin Allergy tests?

Well, I think it is a dietery thing. It all started for me when I switched my diet to Italian (Previously I used to eat rice based diets). May it is allergic to me bcos of pasta (which may have glutin?!).

I am sure my problems started from that point. Still now, I don't I am allergic to glutin and I am going to have that test soon. So please feel free share your dietery habits too.

Initially I am confused that it's some kind originates from my body that causes irritability but well, that is not the case.

It something kind of invisible energy emanates from the body which causes that sensation (like cough, snezze and irritation on eyes) in others and at this point of time I think may be due to glutin allergy?

I dunno guys.  It's pretty weird.  I don't do the psychic thing though.  I don't drink milk.  I've never liked it.
Happy Holidays to everyone. Hopefully Santa remembered to pack our cures! I'm turning 20 tomorrow and Christmas is almost here.

And about that allergy issue, it's the sphere or "bubble" that surrounds us. Energies that surround us humans, ive come to the conclusion. yin __ yang. imbalances, "emotions" is powerful than you think.

Correlating evidence plus one of the most important finds happened to me personally yesterday. This is fascinating, don't you guys think. I mean yea offcourse most of the time it gets to you.

But just like it has its bad, there has to be some kind of unique perhaps "super natural" benefit from this.

Guys, try to think of us as some new X-MEN who doesn't yet know how to control his newfound powers. I dont think we're x-men but what we have or suffer from should no longer be looked in the bad light all the time, there has to be something i cant explain that is secretly cool about this. what if?

i will find it. but i will not say it on a forum, too dangerous.  just a few more words.

there is mentioning in the bible of G_d cursing some with "incurable", "unexplainable" illnesses. I dont know.

And yea, i forgot to tell u guys that i also have polyps, which ive had since about age 17. Nobody knows i have it. its funny, once i was getting a check up and our family doctor spotted it. I pleaded with her not to tell my family and she didn't. she made me promise to get it checkd out, but its really hard because of where polyps reside, no pun intended. its a symptom of colon cancer depending on whether the polyps is malignant or benign.
Hey, maybe our body is trying to let us know we have somthing in us when other people sneeze in our presence.  

Everything though is going wrong in my life, lost everything, lost my love, lost my past self. instead of hanging it up, ive decided to give it one last courageous push, i will reconstruct myself.

if i dont speak to u guys again jus want to let yall know u guys are the bomb. been a pleasure. find out what your fear is and go live there, fight for whatever you want, save som energy for that one last push, u owe it to yourself for suffering much.
peace and lov guys. lov your family hug em every time u get too. sniffy.                listen to frank sinatra, put your dreams away.
Internal energies. Everything is linked in terms of energies. Study the teachings of Dr. Wayne Dyer "The Power of Intention", go to a local library and get it.
Recently, my road bicycle was fixed by a mechanic a week ago,everything worked smoothly. Now, knowing the energies that were supposedly around me at one point after an argument, I walked in the room where my bicycle was parked and the tires popped for no apparent reason. lol!
It