Allergy Community

Pollen Allergy - could this cause stomach ache?

Hi everyone,

This is in relation to some previous posts I made in the gastroenterology community. I'll condense this for ease of reading. At precisely the same time of the year, almost to the week, I begin to get a dull stomach ache which persists continuously. I've had this for the past 4 years now, and each time it starts I start to worry again. After a barrage of tests (endo/colonscopy, blood tests, barium tets, food intolerance tests, etc,. the Doc and specialists said there was nothing wrong with me and it was caused by stress. The first year it lasted about 4 months, the second year about a month, the third year about a week and now I've had it for a week again.

Before I decide on whether to go through all the tests again, I was wondering if this could be allergy related? I get pretty bad pollen allergies, but stopped taking anti-histamine's about a month ago.

Do any of you think this could be related?

I'm trying hard to eliminate all the possible reasons.

Thanks for reading.

Richard
Do you take an other meds that may have side effects? also is it only the stomach ache , no other symptoms ?
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.