Rash Cure

PS5
Can you suggest a cure for the rash caused by the Victoria Secret Bras.  I have an itchy red bumpy rash all over my breasts after the purchase of 3 new Very Sexy Bras.  

I am so thankful for the lawsuit, because I had no idea what was causing the rash.  
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Call 1-800-945-5088 and talk to them they will be able to do something for u
Helpful - 0
Wow, when I heard about this I couldnt believe it!! For the past 3 weeks
i've been having really bad itchiness, scabs and now its to the point that my breast are peeling all the dead skin. It was awful, I tried many diffrerent kinds of creams but nothing was working!! I purchased a very sexy bra about 1 1/2 ago.
Helpful - 0
I just called the 800 number and they told me to take the bras back to the store for an exchange or refund.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Allergy Community

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.